Saturday, June 30, 2007

Little Girl (B) Mini MV Party - Part A

I invited some friends over to watch the MV ...
I was glad they had nice things to say about the song and MV.
Here are their looks .. in close up shots..

This is Benjamin Lim...
My leading man in the Music Video
Yong Mei Keeps saying .. he looks like this person that person.
Which is totally cool..


From Left:
Ah Ben ... Anthony aka 方老师
Oh.. Ah Ben is also a teacher...

And im the preacher man la..


This is Joe Chan
Also know as the father of the Little Girls.
Yes ... he is the person who drew ALL the Little Girls and Designed the CD. Such Talent !!
Thank You Joe!!

Comments:
Hi,Kevin!
your "little girl" is so beautiful!!!Mr.Joe Chan must be very talented! Regards the simple/sweet/lovely cover,I will fall in love with this EP even though I haven't got a chance to hear a full version!

I second what 惠琳 said, you SEEMs sounds better than last time(sorry I just can say "seems" cos so far I only heard little piece of the song).

And and,I do love the concept of the song,the lyrics are well written(SEEMs again)and I think they are quite meaningful to...erm...many girls,hahaha!!!

我一直是这样认为的--虽然不一定经常有机会出一整张的专辑,但是,能够坚持大声唱着自己的歌,就已经很好很好了,也是幸福的。

hope more and more people will appreciate your songs!and most importantly--your efforts!!
 
Thanks Jane! I am just the 'executor'... EP Concept from the nittiest to the grittiest is fully managed by Kevin. You MUST grab one when it's out on the shelf! I love the melody. Like I told him, it's very Thai! Maybe he may feel rich and do a Thai version soon...

Joe
 
Thank YOu Jane...

and Thank You Joe..

Im really Thinking of doing a Thai Version. 找谁天赐,找谁教我唱?

How about 尤发? hhaha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>