Saturday, May 20, 2006

Soon !!

EQ Music will be releasing a compilation soon, and my song will be inside. SO Happy!!!
As i was meeting 阿伟 from EQ Music to pass him my CD, Li Yi of 933 was here too, to have Coffee & Tea with us. Then 阿伟 took out their CD and gave it to me. How did he know i like them??!! Well, i guess many people likes them right! haha..Thanx 阿伟



And YES, they will be here soon!
I am so keen to watch them perform! Li Yi too!!

If you are also interested... you can find more information
HERE (K Box Link)
I will most probably be at the Babyface one... hiding in some corner. hehe.
I'm still a shy guy you know.. hehe

I was having dinner with Lina from 883fm. We had a topic about Pan-Asian.
These is the list we came up with...
Soler, 莫文尉, 张柏芝, Carl Ng(吴耀汉's son), 李嘉欣 ....
Then i said 宣萱 and Lina goes ... NO la... Then as usual, my reply "no meh"

However, we envy their looks... sigh...big sigh...

Comments:
Talking about pan asia how can we forget about Daniel Wu Yan Zu,the senior jenny Tseng,maggie Q,Our very Own MP Eunice Olsen ...haha maybe dejiang can be pan asia too..cos from far my friends from thailand tot he's from Philipines but has chinese eyes hahahaaahaaa
 
Yes! And look out for their song 冬眠or something like that. Think it has a English version call Stay Awhile.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>