Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Goodbye Sunkist

Just received a heart breaking news this morning.

Sunkist Huang Yuan Cheng 黃元成of Shui Cao 水草三重唱 just passed away last night.
An attack of the heart.

I had just mentioned about him in my Sunday Eleven Interview last Sunday about how he has coached me and given me a chance in my very initial stage of lyrics writing. His words will always be in my mind. His jovial and caring personality will always be what i will be learning.

Lets take a moment to 說再見。

Comments:
一大清早听到这个消息,心中有说不出的感伤!人生无常。
 
WAT??!!!!Soooo sad...haiz....
 
年少时候,谁没有梦...
他应该是水草三人当中最低调的.
对他的样子也... 模糊了.
相信他带给你的回忆却是永远的.
 
Will always remember the heartwarming scene of seeing him and his son, both without much hair =), together on stage during one of the performances. Now it's three no more =~(

May him rest in peace and his family will take this well. Warm Regards, from a fan of xinyao and its forefathers.
 
yuan cheng ren ru qi ming round round de just like sunkist orange .. very sad that he's gone but we are proud of him cos he is the one that bring singapore talents to overseas fayang guan dang ... and me a mini prawn only seen him once in a xinyao event but have listen to his songs since young will not forget his contribution to singapore music ..

sunkist rest in peace ...

Yao ah yao yao dao wai po qiao... hope he will enjoy singing with the others who is in the other world
 
Someone whom made apperances at my school funtions in the past...seen him in a couple of functions...didn't know that is him.

R.I.P.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>