Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Before Holiday Post

I had a wierd thought few nights ago.
I had been a DJ for 12 years and a Composer/Singer for 1 year BUT when you run a google search for 黄德江, most(80%) of the search items were about my music.
Maybe i really wasn't cut out to be a DJ. Not that im also cut out to be a Singer/Composer. I am still trying.

Anyway, Updates again...

1. New Paper Interview
Click on picture to read the meaningful article.

PS: Thank You to May Choon of New Paper for putting us in a very good light.
Great Thank You to Editor & Staff of The New Paper for always supporting local acts. Bravo!

2. U Weekly CD review
(Be it good review or bad review, got review is already good.. haha)
Click HERE to see.

Dear Friends & Fans of this blog...
I will be on holiday from 02 April to May...Will still update you guys on whats happening.

For those 发歌星梦 people, go to my studio(which i recorded my album) and record a song in a CD and listen to how you sound like! $60 per song(sing 3 times leh) with CD leh. Call CHONG at 91411974 for reservations. Do it la. Dun wait until you 70 year old then do. Too late liow !!

Comments:
很喜欢榜样这首歌。。
喜欢它的词
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>