Friday, February 10, 2006

我真的受伤了。。。

I had this neck strain yesterday...
But i thought it wasn't serious...
After a hectic day and finally resting, there was a sharp acute pain behind my neck.
I tried to endure but it felt like a knife poking my back.
430am: I woke my sister up and we went to SGH A & E
1 medicine, 2 injections and 1 hour of sleep later, im discharged..
but looking like that on my 发片日


Lucky i have more or less finished all the interviews yesterday.
I have got to rest now. Im more worried how am i going to perform as i have to wear this thing, for a month. Maybe i will just take it out for a while when im singing.
Generally, im still in a good mood.

Comments:
It's alright to look like this on stage rather than you injure yourself further. Take good care!
 
Wat Happen?Take Good Care Of Yrself Wor....Cannot be there on sAt...too bad....haiz...but are you going on interview @ ufm1003 tonite despite of ur injury?aniway..had prepare later go n chiong cd shop n buy ur album...haaa...the xin fu de gan jue i like it when it play on love 972 last nite....supposed wan call in but did nt..haaaa....
 
Thanx so much !!

Ive just got my stocks too..
Ive finally done it la!!!

I think if u all rush to CD store in evening is safer..
HMV very ON one.. surely very fast will have.. hahaha
 
mus take care of yourself wor.. ya i aso agree tat u jus go on stage dun care tat thing on your neck lar.. later further injured even worst.. :p
hee ytd got listen ur interview at 972.. haha u and guo xian really got a lot to chat hor.. but didn't call in lar.. your xin fu de gan jue very nice.. the story aso touching too..
so today u will aso go to ufm despite your injury?? haha i will stay tune too..
 
take good care k.. jiayou wor!!! =)) hugs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>