Saturday, February 11, 2006

试听 黄德江 幸福的感觉 专辑

PS: Feel free to link this page to your blog or website. But please take the WHOLE page and not the mp3 only. You can also email this page to your friends. Email Icon below(next to comments). Thx.
This blog entry will stay for one week but there will be added updates. Look Out for it!

Last Updated: 17 Feb Friday, 11am



Official 专辑 Album 试听网站 ----> HERE

Official 单曲 EP 试听网站 ----> HERE

Music Video Page: HERE

(Special Thanks to John Liu in Hong Kong for putting up the pages)

-- Price Sightings : 建议售价:(Less than) $18
HMV : $22.95, THAT CD shop : $19.95, Sembawang Music : $17.90
CD Rama : $18.95 (info by 惠琳), Dreamland@ Beach Road ??, Tower Record ??,
Chinatown Pearl Centre: $16.50(info by Jazz), Gramaphone: Selling??(I didnt see)


-- 广告时间:yes933 90秒广告歌曲:幸福的感觉(20号 to 26号, 每天两次)
我们是否拥有挫败的过往, 还是一生的遗憾?
黄德江唱作专辑<幸福的感觉> , 带你进入 79分钟的精彩音乐旅程。
大声唱歌 和 华纳音乐,通过 Yes 933, 要你体会,黄德江《幸福的感觉》

-- 校园活动
日期/地点/时间
24 Feb (五)/Republic Poly @ Tanglin Campus/12 - 1pm (Confirmed !!)

-- 签名会/Meet The Fans.. Face to Face !!
25 Feb (六) Please take note

1. Sembawang at Orchard Cineleisure @ 2pm
2. CD RAMA at Bras Basah @ 3pm

PS: During my appearance, there might be some special offers...so.. must come ok


-- NEW NEW 时间
TODAY Interview Writeup .. click --> HERE
晚报 Interview Writeup .. click -- > HERE
新明 Interview Writeup .. click -- > HERE

-- Get My CDs online 网上购买我的 CD
1. 幸福的感觉 唱作专辑 --> HERE
2. 榜样 亲笔签名 EP ------> HERE
3. 榜样 EP ----------------> HERE

-- KARAOKE Updates:
You'll be able to sing my below songs real...(from next weekend)
1. 榜样 / 一对 (exclusive to K Box) - already can sing
2. 幸福的感觉 (exclusive to K Box)
3. 不要
4. 不见
5. 大声唱歌
6. 爱上你
7. 愿意
** 3 & 4 Flash MV/KTV, 5, 6, 7 Animation MV/KTV
So START practicing !!

-- Audio
Also Check out 幸福的感觉(断背山版)-- HERE (06 Feb Post)

-- Related
1. The Malay singer: Rifaah @ Project r4s --> HERE
2. 琳听女人篇
3. SHAN ER 's BLOG
4. Cruz 广告时间

感动 Comments:
1. Don't give me your CD. I will buy to show you support (from Joyce of Sakae Sushi)
2. Cried after listening to 幸福的感觉 (from 惠琳,Peter)
3. Chiken bought your CD(from 咏梅)
4. Bought 8 of your albums & gave my frens for Valentines Day Present(Patrick)
5. I listened to the album...VERY NICE and Touching...really like the xin fu de gan jue drama version ....very touching,i cried....i really cry man....(Evonne's Guy Friend)
6. Dejiang album did well...really it let me touched...and this is the first album that touched me....make me cry.....really ...like xin fu de gan jue,bang yang,yuan yi.bu jian..this few songs all make me cry....(Evonne)

Comments:
德江。。。I bought your album liao。

你说的没错。。我真的很喜欢Track 11,‘幸福的感觉’,咏梅的OS,更突出了整首歌。整个下午一直重复地听了好多遍。

---->‘生命中有太多的如果。。我们应该拥有挫折的过往还是一生的遗憾呢?’

同时听了Rifaah的版本。。。听着,听着。。。泪水差点夺眶而出。。。虽然听不
懂歌词在说什么。。但被感动就是了。

没法到Great World去。。。anyway,得好好地照顾脖子才行。

继续加油!
 
And...by the way, I bought your cd above S$18. Anw, not a big difference....haha

And Sembawang Music has your cd liao u know....
 
hohoho.. dejiang.. u rocks ok. *winks*
 
Brought your album. Good Work, keep it up!
 
惠琳
谢谢你。
让我知道我的作品又感动了多一个人。
昨天我再朋友车上,他也重复地听着:幸福的感觉。
他说: Its a song that will grow on you.

时间可以证明一切。
接下来就希望电台的朋友,帮忙打这首歌了。

For Teddi, 晨曦, XingYu, Evonne & those that had bought my album, i hope i did not dissapoint you.

希望这张专辑,可以陪你们一段很长的时间。
每一次听,都找到不同的惊喜,跟感动你的地方


Love...
Kevin
 
我喜欢“不要”,非常K歌,听两遍就会唱。
 
Okies.. email to my friend who started a site UnleashMusic.com :)
 
你好呀。。
你的这张专辑会在新山出售吗?
我是新山人,很喜欢你的榜样这首歌,可是不知道新山能不能买到。。
要加油哦。。我相信你付出的努力不会白费。。
 
新山的朋友,我一直都在想办法。
我想, 你暂时可以向马来西亚的 CD Rama 询问,向他们定购,因为所有新加坡的CD Rama 都有出售
地址在:http://www.popular.com.my/popCard_store.htm
或可以向马来西亚的华纳求助。

其实,我真的很想 Make a trip 到马来西亚做场签唱会。
只是怕没有人,又怕 CD 比翻版贵,结果白跑一趟。 

看看吧。。。
 
i think the malay singer sing better man!
 
I have this album to showcase my compositions, not my singing.

At least i have put through that...
1. You are listening to my songs which i wrote
2. You can hear how i express my songs.
3. You can hear how other different singers digest my songs.

It doesnt matter who sings better.
Most important thing is, people know that they are listening to my works.
Im like the father of this project and i love all the "sons & daughters" in this CD.

Cheers.
 
Wat i can say...this album touched me lots....
 
Sala...sala...eyes played me out. Checked the receipt again...its S$18.95
 
I cry when i listen 2 ur album...really nice....remember see my blog....
 
hi kevin

i listened one of your songs on air and i find it beri nice :)

btw you used to be from dong li 88.3fm right??
 
Thanx..

Yes .. kinda long time ago..

Watever the past is.. me .. now a composer/singer :)

Glad you liked my song
Hope you will like the whole album too
 
Woohoo AutoGRaph Session....hmmm i think i wan 2 rush...cos got kelly de aso same day wif u...haaaa....
 
Hi Dejiang!

This is Chunjia :) After hearing your interview yesterday on 93.3fm, I know I gotta leave a msg on your blog! It's great to be hearing you on air in a different way ;) I admire your courage and happiness in pursuing your dream. Dreamers with action are brave people who go out and make things happen :) Add oil ! Hip Hip Hurrah for your "baby" !
 
Hey joi... long time no hear.. no see...

I am so happy that you are reaching greater heights with your singing career.

Its so strange when something almost seems disappearing can rebounce back to other new grounds.

Cheers to all the Singapore Singers !!

We must ALL work together!! 新加坡乐坛真的有得做的!!
 
Just arrived Singapore last night, so happy for you that your album is getting good respond! I'll get my copy today and comment later!
 
Hi Dejiang. the xing fu de gan jue (Drama) is nice...but, its not very nai4 ting1.
Its a gd version to capture attention, but definitely not a version to keep ppl listening over and over again. After listening for over a week, I prefer the original version. Anw, all the best for your audiograph sessions. Don't think I can make it there this sat.
 
Dear HuiLin

Why do you think the drama version is in track 11 and the original version Track 5...
hahahaha...

Loos... Waiting for your after thoughts...
 
Very impressed by the songs though love the 1st song... maybe heard it every morning from radio. Keep it up man! So proud to have another good singer from Singapore! But do keep a higher profile... let more ppl know u!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>