Saturday, February 11, 2006

132: 感动 sms

This is my 132nd post in this blog. Cannot imagine i became a regular blogger. haha.
(dun bother to buy 4-D. I tried 0132 and it didnt went thru. "sold out" number.. hahah)

Just woke up and saw 陈志财's SMS - Jia You .. Congratulations..
And also a few of my personal friend's SMS asking me to take care of my neck.

Last night while at ufm YuLing's programme, i had my few touching moments too(she actually enjoys reading my other blog--HERE). We talked, we laughed, we shared. Basically, i really wanted people to know that i had put in my 100% to do this album and from their eyes, i saw that. There were some ufm listener's sms...

xxxx3108: Dreams without actions is just a dream. Action without a dream passes time.

xxxx1376: Just now chiong CD shop and bought 4 copies. U sing really well. Like the songs.

xxxx3273: Dejiang's chinese ability certainly is better than another male XXXXXXX(censored)

Thank you for directing your queries, your wishes, your thoughts on me.
Its a personal action and i totally appreciate it.

My CD is out in the shops la. If possible, get one. Listen to it. Then tell me what you think, ok!

In other case, if you have bought my CD and would like to pass it to me to autograph, remember, Tonight(Sat) 7-9pm Great World City Singing Contest. See you there!

Comments:
I heard ur interview at ufm1003. First, it's known as "ufm yi ling ling san", not "yi bai dian san". Well, i am the one who request to play "Liu x Hua". To me, I found dat Mr A did sing better and I dunno if it's a good idea to feature someone who can sing better than u in this song, no offence. I appreciate and can feel your effort you put into the album. You are not a good singer (as in chang4 jiang4 pai4) but certainly a very hard working one. jia you lo!
 
thanx for the feedback...

as i say.. im the 唱作歌手。。。
not a 100% singer .. so there are some room for improvement :)

There were so much stress during the thing.
Some days dun even have voice.

Well, listener wun care one mah right..
they just listen to end product and say good or bad.

but i already feel so happy when so many other different NEW singers were featured in my album.
hoppe you have noticed them too
 
陈升的歌声也不是很好听,但他也一样有自己的音乐品牌和风格。所以要坚持哦!
 
If kelly leaves a message for me that she bought my album, i will also support her la. Meantime... me need more support. haha.. She is super star.. im twinkle twinkle little star.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>