Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You Decide... Did he take from me??

A few months ago(in August), I wrote a song, titled 天快亮
I submitted to my Taiwan(Forward) and Hong Kong(Fuji Pacific) office.
The intro of my song, goes like this ...> click HERE

Few days ago, while at the studio, i was also listening to 933.
I heard a New Release. Its 重庆森林 by 林苑
I was totally shocked, because of the song intro ...> click HERE

So, do you think the person lifted from my song intro??
I'll let you judge.
Meantime my publishing company is investigating in this manner.

If they really did, then its so bad of the writer/arranger to have taken things from an amatuer just like that.

Comments:
IT IS REALLY NOT FAIR!! ppl really is very bad.. they would think that they are popular alr.. so they will take others creation and treat it as it is theirs!! if no ppl find out den they will gain.. really hope ur company will investigate this matter and gif u a fair ans..
 
WAh this is damn similar...
 
btw kevin..is there a way to confirm with any company before we submit a song to make sure that nobody has that tune b4?
 
Oh yes... the similarity is there. But could it be "pure coincidence"? (Though it's quite hard to believe)
 
i ever heard someone said as long as u don't exceed dunno how many bars of musical notes the same, it's not copy. pardon me, i dun play instrument. it cld be coincidence. just like we do hear songs with similar intro too. like david tao's "爱很简单" and gi gi leong's "魔幻季节", the first few lines of music sound-like too. wat say u?
 
Hi guys...

to my knowledge, as long as there are 5 similar consecutive notes, its already copy woh...

I dunno how to gauge also.
Sepends if people wanna make a fuss. Like i was listening to this song from china singer 周笔畅。One part of her 笔记 chorus sounds like 许志安's song. And it was Very obvious too. Well, no actions taken also.

But i know there are some cases where they really went to court and everyone kept quiet one. (im talking about Taiwan & HK cases la)

My side still checking. See how la. I also dunno. If nothing happens there, then at least u guys know actually i have this thing happening. Its a blog mah.. right...
 
haha tok about similarity

K ge zhi wang by chen yixun and zhang yu ..yong xin liang 80% similar opening woh guess dont know how much zhang yu paid
 
thanks kevin for sharing with us. Wouldn't have known abt your work if did blog here but i must say that song has a nice intro =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>