Wednesday, January 18, 2006

He Who Sings...

Hey guys.. First of all..
Thanks to LOO for THIS!!

I had quite a happy day today... mainly because i had a confirmation that a female singer would be singing one of my new songs...Who?? I cannot say yet... just in case its not happening, then i dun need to Ma loo... hahah

I finished all the Guitars/Bass for all my songs today.
What a relieving feeling.
Also finish mixing another song...

More to do tomorrow and next week...

And before i go... please tell your friends about me.. my album..
Write in your blog... link me...hahaha..
Im dying for more exposure...from supporters...
i believe in the power of word of mouth.. be it good or bad.. hahah

Comments:
just heard ur song again...:)
 
Yes...

They changed the version.. to PIANO version now..
Its very different feel..

Hope more people will get to like it.. esp when it sounds a little
different..
 
Hoho.. You are most welcome! Just remember to reserve one of your autographed album poster for me will do. :o)
 
heard another song "Yuan Yi" in Yes 933 Now!!!haaaa
 
haha i put ur bang yang de music viedo on my friendster and my frenz started to see liao.. yuan yi is aso a nice song..
 
reach HKs
nice weather

Am glad you guys like Yuan Yi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>