Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006

I recalled a couple of months ago, a fortune teller friend said i need to get lots of red colour and also my luck will change tremendously in the first half year of this year. I guess he meant after chinese new year....and i really hope so...

After suffering from my cold for 3 days, last night it got worse. Other than feeling tired, sleepy and lethargic all the time, i could only manage to crawl out of my bed to talk to my newphew and niece. Then it was nightmare!

230am: I vomitted... twice
4.30am: vomitted again and also, twice. Until nothing came out.
Body temperature were all ard 38 to 38.5 degrees.

Later, i took some 保济丸 and still didnt help. As my sister and mother prepares for their one day malacca tour at 6am, i had some Motilium. And finally i dun feel nauseastic anymore. I was so weak and didn't feel like eating. All i could think of is tomorrow's full day schedule. I didn't feel like talking to anyone or replying any messages, if unless necessary.

I called my family doctor but no one picked up the phone. Closed on holidays i guess. You mean people only go to clinics on working days for MC? Not long after, my other sister and her husband came and visit me. Bought some porridge for me. I just had them. Now feeling much better.

The first 2 days of this New Year seems not very optimistic.
Hope things will gradually get better.
Wish me good luck. Wish me good health.

Comments:
Hihi De Jiang! Found your blog through Zhi Yong's Blog! Just wish to drop by to say that I really love your song '榜样', great job in bringing out the feelings inside the song! Not feeling well eh? Take good care of yourself, get well reaaaaaaaaal soon yah? Cheers!

- Eric (eric.zhuo@gmail.com)
 
take lots of care alright.. -hugs- rest well. =D
 
im feeling slightly better already.
Thanx.
 
Take care please, you need good health to fight the way out!
 
wish u good luck...
wish u good health...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>