Friday, December 02, 2005

Dashing Music

Finally... its here !! My Own Music Production Label



Many areas are still under construction...
But why is it called 大声唱歌... you can make a guess... hehehe

I was designing my CD cover yesterday night with my designer...Kelvin from Digital Proofing & Imaging.
I think he nearly went crazy, cause he was talking to himself.
We were sitting outside Macdonalds of Shaw Towers in Orchard, lending their power socket and FREE wireless internet, till 12mn.

NEWS for you:
My EP single.. will be in a DVD box .. Yes.. Another 郭X美 packaging. But got my face one la... !! Behind got a lot of small logos. Logos of my sponsors and the radio stations around the world, who played my 榜样。

U WEEKLY has a K BOX ad today...and its me!!
Officially, you can sing 榜样 in K Box liow.
Please go sing(or see la) hoh.. hahah..

Comments:
Guess leh Guess leh...
 
Your nickname is "loud voice"? And now finally dream comes true of having your own album, so is like "loud voice is now singing"? Can't think of any better guess... Lame...
 
i think you've just found the second dashing singer - ME! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>