Friday, December 30, 2005

30 Dec....and I...

Today is my birthday.
I Have a sorethroat and a slight fever.

I have been strong for the longest time. I survived all the challenges of my music journey. I had no income for the past year. I had to come out with my savings to do my songs. Im grateful for those who have helped and i also got to know who are my friends.

I don't know how long more i can continue my music journey. But if it ends soon, i will accept my fate of not being good enough. But if you really like my songs, please help me prolong my journey by getting the CD. I swear to god i dun earn big bucks from your purchase, but it will help by telling me, at least you liked my songs and support with actions. Thats what i really need now.

I finally broke down and cried.
Im just finding a good day to let go of my stressed up feelings and anger.
People always feel more vulnerable when its Birthday time. Im just human.

I will be spending my birthday afternoon with my engineer and guitarist working on our new song 愿意. Its for the coming Valentines Day. And also finish up some other songs. Album is 70% completed.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to me.

Comments:
Todae Mah?30 DEc?Happy BIRTHDAY TO U...WISHING U all The BEst In WAtever U Do!!!!And Wishiing U all the Best in 2006,most important stay healthy n Chang Pian Da Mai!!!
 
牛一哦,别让坏心情影响!有人批评证明有人在注意。有人注意就表示有人在看着你表现。是好,是坏,每个人有不同看法。你虽然不能控制别人对你的看法,但你可以尝试改变他们的看法。自己尽力了无论结果如何,只要对得起自己那也就无悔了。现在是你展现才华的机会了!

我知道用嘴巴说当然容易,但希望你可以成功!为梦想而活!活得精彩,灿烂!生日快乐!EP我也有买哦。
 
Thank you all

Thank You
 
Happy Birthday to you! You are a role model to everyone who loves music passionately.

Keep it up. Shuo nan ting yi dian, give urself some time. Even if it doesn't work out for this EP, it will Definitely work out for your next album! Trust me!

Have faith in yourself!!
 
-hugs- omg. hmm dont cry lah.. =(
*sayang* i just get so affected by ur post.. hmm... anyway happy birthday..
smile ok.
 
Happy Birthday!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEVIN . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ! ! !

Wish u good health.. n rest more too k.. btw.. den when ur album will be release? wow.. finally 70% complete le.. Jia You..
 
hi all

Thanx for all the birthday wishes.

Sorethroat is gone but nose is still sniffing...
Oh well, ,lucky im doing music part today

Thanx everyone
I will have a good day with all your wishes ...
 
dear Keivn大哥, happy birthday to you!!!
 
zhu fu ni!
 
Why give yourself so much stress during your bday? I just find it stupid and silly.
 
Aiya...
hehe

Im back home.
Finished the Valentines Day song..the music part. I liked it a lot. Thanx to rayhul firdaus of our local Malay band making my song sound so nice.(His band's site www.geocities.com/r4s_art_project/)

I quickly had dinner and also went to the doctors, after a whole day of sniffing and headaches. Got my medicine and lying on bed spending my last few hours of my birthday watching dvds and eating birds nest(compliments of chiken mama Renee)

Thank You everyone.
Im much better now.

PS: if you happen to go to a MOS Mini Cooper New Year's eve party tomorrow night.. i will be there(if im not sick)
 
happy belated birthday to de jiang..love ur song alot,so must jiayou,okies...
bu yao qing yang fan qi,fou ze dui bu qi zhi ji...
 
dear kevin,

i must say happy birthday to you AGAIN becos i sms-ed you but yet never get any response from you this morning.... In case u really didnt get ny message......
 
Hi Kevin, happy belated b'day!Went to K Box and sang ur 榜樣! Very nice song and pretty nicely done MTV! Hope to see something like the Taiwan version with storyline soon!
 
no matter wat.. stay strong.. =)
u nv noe actually there's alot that support ur music.. slow sales doesnt mean no sales. slowly more and more will get to know ur music.. ur effort is well appreciated. cheers
 
Thank You guys and girls!!

Yes yes.. be more expressive.
Then i will know you guys actually care. If not, dunno do music for who to listen. haha.. my frens? haha.

Im slowly recovering from my sickness. Doctor said, its a cold. Oh well, hope the sickness thing can be gone soon. So anxious to record the new song.

Update you guys soon.

Have a wonderful 2006
 
happy new year!!!! take lots of care wor...
 
a very belated birthday...dont knw how to blog then,know how to read...now know liao...have a great year 2006.tho late but better then never.take good care.may success n happiness be with u always.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

>